Tuesday 10 March 2015

BRIDGE BOOKS GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOUR MOUTH WATER....... ( Endorsements by Pun )


  • I Absolutely Love This Game Of Bridge...........................Hedda Vereels
  • My Partner Never Flags For A Single Second..................Fuller N. R. Gee
  • Partner , We Really Need To Settle Our Differences........Barry Thatchett 
  • Never Argue With Opponents At The Table....................C. K. Rullin
  • Partner , Have Faith And Believe In My Ability................Candy Liver
  • Play Bridge Like A Pirate , Ruthless And Mean,,,,,,,,,,,,,Buck Kineer
  • Partner Have We Got Off To A Cracking Start ..............Harvey Wellerhead
  • Sorry, But More Lessons Will Do You No Good......... ...Stella Pratt
  • Partner I'm Telling You The Truth , Cross My Heart........Ann Hope Tudie
  • He's So Young But Bridge Has Really Aged Him...........Harris Grey
  • Our Chairman Has A Habit Of Hiding The Truth.............Lilac  A. Trooper 
  • I Earned Bugger All As A Bridge Professional...............Amir Pittance

No comments: