- I'm Fast Losing The Will To Live With These Damn AGMs......Diana Bordem
- Committee Members ? I'd Shoot The Lot Of Them...............Moe M. Downe
- So What's Your Beef With this Committee Then ?.................Don Soddall
- I Know A Man You Can Sell You A Few Firearms...................Bren Gunn
- I Think These Actions Are Those Of A Madman......................Lou Scannon
- What Preparations If Any Have Been Carried Out ?...............Doug Graves
- But I Need Someone To Help Me Carry The Coffins...............Paul Bairah
- Take My Advice : If The Police Come After You .....................Stan Ferme
- I Can Think Of Dozens More Who Should Be Shot..................Jenna Syde
- Then I'm Gonna Hide Low Where No One Can Find Me...........Farrah Way
A 'Must Read' blog for all aspiring players and addicts of the game called Bridge.
Sunday, 24 May 2015
BRIDGE BOOKS FOR THE MEAN, NASTY, MURDEROUS KIND OF PLAYER
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment