Question : How many bridge players does it take to change a light bulb ?
Answer : Five
- The one who changes it....... but only after some considerable thought
- His partner who can only stare at him in complete bewilderment and confusion
- The opponent who asks the partner what he thinks the changer meant by his hesitation
- The other opponent who complains to the TD that the changer's hesitation carried unauthorised information that his decision must not be altered
- The TD who agrees that perhaps it was better all round to have the old bulb put back in