Saturday 1 March 2014

BRIDGE BOOKS CURRENTLY SELLING WELL IN PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA......( Research By Pun ) 

  • I'm Gonna Kill Whoever's Responsible For Riggin' These Cards........Ann  Mia Gunn
  • My Partner Had Exactly What I Needed To Bring In 3 Notrumps.......Art Holding
  • The Queens BC In Perth Is Men Only Membership........................Betty Buoys
  • Please Don't Make An Opening Suit Bid On That Holding ! ............ Jack Tuffor
  • Now That's What A Call A Real Yarborough....................................A. T. High
  • You Think That Load Of Garbage Warrants A Slam Try ?..................R. U. Kidding
  • I Put Partner Into A Slam With Just A Stiff In His Suit......................Ken Singleton
  • No Bloody Way Can You Call That A Solid Suit................................A. C. Missing 
  • Sorry Partner , I Couldn't Possibly Respond with My Hand.................Ivor Blizzard
  • If Partner Invites Game But You've Nothing Else To Offer...................Bess Pass 

No comments: