Thursday 3 September 2009

REBECCA ROOD'S MAILBAG....................................................................
  • Dear Rebecca, Please find enclosed a series of hands which highlight my bidding, declarer play and defence..................so you can offer an-in-depth diagnosis of my weaknesses and shortcomings. Please feel free to include all your observations and constructive criticisms. I am of course prepared to reimburse you for the time and effort involved. Yours Amy Ming Hi
  • Dear Amy, These hands have provided me, and all my friends, with endless hours of amusement. Nevertheless, I have made a start to the list you have asked for, but it may be several months before you receive the first volume (of the ten envisaged ). Yours thoroughly, Rood
  • PS. You currently owe me £363.50 for work completed to date

No comments: