Thursday 1 December 2011

EXPECTED BEST SELLING BRIDGE BOOKS FOR 2012....... ( Predictions by Pun )
  • My Partner Always Offers Me Great Support...................Jock Strapp
  • She Always Plays Under Another Name..........................Sue Denim
  • Sorry Partner, I Really Need to Go To The Bog................Penny Spender
  • It's Hard To Call Who'll Win This Match...........................Evan Stevens
  • At last I've Got A Stiff In My hand.............................Ardon Allwright
  • My Table Tantrums Are Shocking You Know............Destin Toby Badd
  • Three Words Can Describe My Partner...........................Ariel Payne
  • He Cheated Us Out Of A Top For Sure.......................Judas E. Didd
  • Partner, How The Hell Are We Going To Pay Paul ?....Rob Petermore
  • What Card Did You Revoke On Then ?.............................Aesa Haart

No comments: