RIP OFF PARKING DIRECTORS' BAR ROOM CONVERSATION GETS CAUGHT ON TAPE AGAIN......
- What the latest stats we've got on motorists being done for double bay parking
- About 427 over this last 6 month period
- That's shocking.....compared to last year when we were hitting really big numbers and big
- I know.....it seems these damn motorists have wised up and are much more careful when
parking up their cars
- Well somehow we need to find a way to get these numbers back up again......any ideas ?
- Could we narrow the bays even more ?
- Christ no.....they're already no more than a few inches wider than a normal saloon car
- Ah..... maybe I've got an idea which could entrap thousands in one foul swoop
- What's that ?
- We include in our terms and conditions wording that cars must be parked " within "
- Yes...unsuspecting motorists wont realise until its too late ........that if any tyre happens to
clip the white line by even a centimetre a flagrant breach of this term has occurred......
simply because " within " means inside the lines......if any part of the tyre is on the lines
then it is easy to provide photographic evidence to establish the fact that an infringement
has taken place
- How good is that ?
- Yes.....all down to scanning the English dictionary to find those awfully deceptive ....
but seemingly harmless...... little words