Thursday 18 October 2012

BRIDGE BOOKS THE WORLD IGNORED...... ( But not Pun )

  • Gay Women's Bridge Is Really Taking Off.....................Les Bowes
  • I Can't Survive Without My Lucky Mascots....................Ria Leigh-Needham
  • My Unforgiving Partner Burnt Me Alive..........................Joan Navark
  • Give Your Partner A Taste Of His Own Medicine............C. Howett-Fields
  • Are You Interested In Playing For The "A" Team?..........Hugh Betcher
  • I Begging You Captain Please Don't Drop Me................Ava Haart
  • That TD Has Really Got It In For Us..............................Ariel R. Sole
  • Poor Bigot's Up On A Serious Disciplinary Charge.........Willoughby Band
  • He's The Best Prospect I've Seen In Years....................Hayden Tallant
  • I Just Cannot Stop Winning.........................................Honor Roll
  • There's Someone Spreading Rumours About Me...........Dickie Byrd
  • Don't Let Your Lady Partner Take The Rap....................Stan Buyer
  • Winning All Those Cups He'll Need One Of These..........Will Barrow
  • If You Lose Badly, You Just Have To Grin.....................Ann Barrett
  • My Partner And I Just Don't Get On..............................Noah Fennety
  • What Makes You Think I Act Like A Mad Dog?..............Ray Bidman
  • The Night My Partner Got Really Drunk.........................Neil Lee Scruder
  • KIll Me If I Don't Make This 3NT....................................Diane Vane
  • He Loves To Pick And Choose His Lady Partners..........Bunny Hopper
  • If A Flying Bridgemate Comes Your Way.......................Bess Taduck
  • There's No Need To Stand On Ceremony Here...............Sid Downe
  • Excuse Me, But I Don't Know Your Face.......................Hugh R. Yew
  • Free Us From The Tyranny Of Zero Tolerance................Libby T. Bell
  • Bidding This Slam Is A Dangerous Move........................Willy Riskett 

No comments: