Monday 9 August 2010

BRIDGE BOOKS NO ONE HAS EVER HEARD ABOUT.....UNTIL NOW
  • When I Win At Bridge I Praise The Lord...........................Eve N. Song
  • Winning At Bridge Is Such A Wonderful Feeling...............Shia Bliss
  • Things You Should Complain To The TD About...............Y. Botherman
  • I've Reached My Nadir, Partner......................................Lois Point
  • Who The Hell Should I Appeal To ?..................................Judy Cater
  • Captaincy For Me Was Too Heavy A Burden....................Wade Hallot
  • The Problem With TDs.................................................Tobias Byhalf
  • Partner, I Am Trying Harder...........................................Buster Gutt
  • Oh, What A Sore Loser.................................................Omar Deebum
  • Partner Appealed Against The TD's Ruling.......................Bertie Fayled

No comments: