Friday 20 August 2010

BRIDGE BOOKS FOR TODAY'S EXPERTS......................... ( By Pun )
  • Solid Defence Is What My Game Is Built On .......... Iona Stonehouse
  • Just Lately My Bridge Brain's Gone Walkabout......Norma Leigh-Lucid
  • This Appeal I'm Certain of Winning.......................Lauren Myside
  • Now That was Some Bottom, Partner....................Sawyer B. Hind
  • If That Rich Bitch Wants To Sponsor You..............Cesar Monet
  • Sorry Partner, I Keep Pulling Out The Wrong Card...Kent C. Strait
  • How To Become A Star Defender............................Jed I. Knight
  • As A First Reserve Team Member, He's Pretty Limp...Willie B. Hardigan
  • Cheap Accommodation Tips For The Brighton Congress...Cara Van
  • I Am A Walking Bridge Encyclopedia.....................Noah Lott

No comments: