Tuesday 7 August 2012

PLAYER GETS HIMSELF INTO TROUBLE AT THE BENIGN BC USA.....
( During a routine aisle patrol ,  a ZT Law Enforcement Officer becomes embroiled in a rather  unpleasant table incident )

Player : My God....partner , you're a PRAT !!
LEO : Excuse me sir..... did you just call your partner " a prat " ?
Player : Yes I did....
LEO : Well...might I point out that is a violation of the ZT code ....paragraph 497 , sub-paragraph six..........which requires me to impose a 2 % penalty on your final score
Player : Are you completely stupid or what ?.....I was addressing partner by his surname , who happens to be one of the many PRATTS who frequent this club
LEO : Listen Bozo....from where I was standing it was blatantly obvious that the word " prat " was not you giving him a reminder as to his surname..........but more of a reference to the hopeless , inept , abject failure on his part to return a diamond for you to ruff !   Why .....if I had a partner like that I would wait until we had left the premises before setting about him with a baseball bat...
Player : Surely ....that would be a hanging offence under the club's ZT rules ?
LEO : Not so....because these rules only apply to misconduct on the premises . Anything off-site  is deemed OK. Remember all laws have jurisdiction boundaries....
Player : Excuse me for asking....but where have you parked your car this evening ?
LEO : Outside the club....on the road...
Player :......... I'll be waiting.......

No comments: