Saturday 15 November 2014

BRIDGE BOOKS TO MAKE YOUR HAIR STAND ON END..... ( or so says a frazzled Pun )



  • I Owe My Bridge Success To One Essential Skill.................I. P. Callotte
  • Playing Tournament Bridge Without Breaking The Bank.......Honor Shoestring
  • Purging The Club Of Undesirables Has Only Just Started.....Darrell B. Moore
  • So At Long Last You've Finally Nailed Puppet Stayman........Penny Dropt 
  • My Partner Has Completely Lost His Staying Power...........Drew Peacock
  • I Need To Speak To You Partner On An Urgent Matter.......Candice Knott-Waite
  • One Of The Greatest Bridge Stories Ever.............................Peter Andy Wolfe 
  • What Are Those Two Idiots Doing In Our Team ?.................Laura Lynn Hardy
  • There's No Justice In This Game Of Bridge...........................Nadia Seymour
  • Watch It You Riff Raff I'm An Officer In This Club....................Lou Tennant
  • Don't Let Your Committee Bully You Into Submission...........Stan Yerground 
  • Wrongfully Expelled ? You Need A Good Lawyer..................Anna Turney

No comments: