Monday 21 December 2009

BRIDGE BOOKS I WISH I'D NEVER PURCHASED..........( Absolute shockers says Pun )
  • The Italian Blue Club System....................................Ravi Oley
  • Computer Bridge Software: Fixing The Faults.............Dee Bugger
  • Rubber Bridge: If I Lose I Never Borrow......................Nora Linda Bee
  • Partner, You Need To Calm Down More.....................Hugo Craise
  • Determination To Win Is What Bridge Is About...........Will Power
  • Nuts About Bridge.....................................................Cy Cosis
  • It's The Little Things That Beat You At Bridge.............Mike Robes
  • Bad Splits That Come Out Of the Blue......................Oliver Sudden
  • My Partner Never Pays For Anything.........................Titus A. Drum
  • Why I Keep Leaving The Table..................................I. P. Hofften
  • Bridge Players Offer Christmas Cheer.......................Yule Tidings
  • What....Slams On Combined 10 Counts ?................. Shirley U. Jest

No comments: