Friday 4 February 2011

BRIDGE BOOKS HOT OFF THE PRESS ( PACKED WITH BURNING ISSUES )....... ( Inside gossip by Pun )
  • Players Up In Arms Over Latest ACBL Proposals............Ann Harkey
  • Some Women Like To Behave As Badly As Men...............Tom Buoys
  • I Want A Place In The Coveted Hall Of Fame....................Ava Rice
  • Partner Claims I'm A Pale Imitation of Rixi Marcus.........Jemima Well
  • Bigot-Johnson Finally Loses It With His Female Partner...Zoe Shotter
  • If You Want An Excuse To Opt Out Of The Team................Colin Hill
  • Some Experts Play With Real Finesse And Style.......Grace Ann Bewty
  • My Partner's Psyche Cost Us The Trophy.......................Major D. Saster
  • How Would You Describe My Play, Partner ?..........General Lee Horfall
  • Somebody Do Something About These Alerting Rules !...Laura Mending
  • I Know Where That Queen Is Hiding................................P. Kaboo
  • Round Tables ! Sling Out Whoever Suggested That.........Chuck Arthur
  • Players Respect Me As A TD.....................................Judy Kate Wiseley
  • I'm Rarely In A Fit State To Play Bridge These Days...........Ivor Elness

No comments: