Friday 25 February 2011

BRIDGE BOOKS TO DIE FOR............ OR PASS ONTO SOMEONE ELSE ( Says Pun )
  • I Love To Drive Off With All The Prizes....................Laurie Lode
  • The SOS Redouble....................................................May Day
  • What the Hell Is Up With My Game ?........................Norma Lee O'Kaye
  • Sorry Partner, I've Been A Bit Pushy........................Dixon Tudeep
  • Bridge Is A Game For The Upper Middle Class..........Wyatt Coller
  • The One Player You Would Always Back To Win.......Evan Munny
  • I've Got A Recording Of That Match..........................D. V. Dee
  • Avoid Criticism : Find Yourself A Secret Place.........Heidi Hole
  • It's Time To Get Serious, Partner..............................Joaquin Hasside
  • I Owe My Success To A Lucky Sixpenny Piece..........Arthur Shilling
  • I've Got Nothing Left To Give, Partner......................M.T. Vessel
  • In Most Cases Shape Matters More Than Size............Ivor Bellend

No comments: